Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanting to start an Aberdeen/shire team

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lost Paradise

Lost Paradise

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: tokyo marui MP5 J
    AIM AM4A1
    Glock G23

• Loadouts: Black!
Hey all. I知 really wanting to get down to more skirmishes soonish. I was just wondering if there was anyone else from the Aberdeen/shire area who would like to maybe start a team. Or even just to meet up before hand and perhaps share costs for getting to the sites etc. Its just an idea at the moment. Hope there is some interest out there. Thanks all
Mark

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: SIG 550
hi, iv just been looking into airsoft and would like to start trying to get into the sport. would maybe be benefitial if i tried with a group like you are trying to set up instead of going by myself. I stay in aberdeen. Any advice on where the best place to purchase starter gear like a gun, accesories ect.

Cheers
Phil

Hey all. I知 really wanting to get down to more skirmishes soonish. I was just wondering if there was anyone else from the Aberdeen/shire area who would like to maybe start a team. Or even just to meet up before hand and perhaps share costs for getting to the sites etc. Its just an idea at the moment. Hope there is some interest out there. Thanks all
Mark

Lost Paradise

Lost Paradise

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: tokyo marui MP5 J
    AIM AM4A1
    Glock G23

• Loadouts: Black!
PM sent!

Fat Badger

Fat Badger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: lots

• Loadouts: any thing i get my hands on
listen i and my people are setting up a site ourselves which hopefully will up and running as soon as we get some administration sorted please keep in touch this site will be awesome

hehehehehehe mahhahaha :rolleyes: :lol:

amaziNaill

amaziNaill

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: WELL WARRIOR L96
    LS M9 x 2
    G18
    DM Mini-Uzi

Mark

Hey, I live in Aberdeenshire and haven a few guns. I'm pretty interested in starting a team or a site, as I have quite a bit of land. Get back to me if your still interested. Cheers

Leinad

Leinad

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

• Guns: KWA m4a1
    TM 1911a1

• Sites: At a field near home.
    The Hill, Dundee
I live in aberdeenshire. Ive got a good few guns, and some good places to play. pleease pm me with more details

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
You might wish to PM them, as this thread is a little old now..

Hope this helps :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users