Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Xcalibre

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AirsoftXcalibre

AirsoftXcalibre

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: club owned

• Loadouts: to much to list
hi there,

i just thought i would leave a quick post about our new site in cheshire (yes were fully insured) , we have two games coming which are the 19th and 28th of september at out new woodland site in CHESHIRE (just outside Alderley edge).

if you fancy a trip down or would like some more info please dont hesitate to get in touch with us on here and we will do are best to answer any questions you may have..

ow one last thing here is the link to our group on facebook :

Facebook Group Page

many thanks,

ben
Airsoft Xcalibre (Cheshire)

hucky

hucky

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: mp5a4
next game is this sunday (the 9th) which is looking to be a busy one. its my regular site to play at.

reeja where are you from? and what you need to know, i kow that the guy running the site cant always get on so if you need anything then i can maybe help?

jonnylaa

jonnylaa

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

• Guns: JG G3 SAS
    ICS M4 CXP .08

• Loadouts: all british baby
ive been to this site and its highly amazing..would recomend it :)
Death is only the begining

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users