Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KWA/KSC GLOCK 18C, Extended hi-cap mag and genuine Glock pistol box (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests
Hello all! I have For-Sale my KWA/KSC Glock 18C which is in brand new, A1, mint condition! Bought as an impulse buy with the intention to start skirmishing but it was never meant to be! I am selling it because I am off to live in Australia and I am not able to apply for a fire arms license yet! Boo!
The pistol is a semi-auto and fully auto gas blow back machine pistol, fantastically accurate both in shooting and in detail!
The pistol comes with all original paperwork and packaging, a normal capacity magazine, and a genuine Glock pistol box. Please, no daft offers; the pistol alone retails at around 120, I am after 120 ONO for the lot and I will cover the postage! Please email or PM me for any questions or more photos! Thanks! 0197jones@gmail.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests
Hi-Cap mag sold pending payment!

Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users