Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what best M4 or M15 ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lennon

Lennon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: M4A1 Carbine Blowback Tokyo Marui

• Loadouts: n/a

• Sites: Crobham
Hello everyone, one more time i need your advice, i am about to buy my equipment, but i anot sure what is the best between M4 or M15 ? i notice have lot of tape of M4 like for exemple Colt m4, Ris M4, CA m4 i have no ideas what the difference or if just the maker please help me out... M15 eletric glowback is good? this m15 the power is 370fps and the strong i find on m4 was 280-300fps... i dont know if make much difference... please guys help me out buy good equipment, if guys know any power full M4 please comment to me!! from now thanks to all help me out !!! regards Lennon

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
based on that I am going to assume you are not someone who'se first language is english...
M4 or M15 is entirely up to you, its just the stock that is different.
As for FPS, doesn't really matter, just stay within your sites limits (usually around 350FPS in the UK)

If you can afford one, get a Tokyo Marui M4 in whatever style you want.
If not, get an SRC

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Lennon

Lennon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: M4A1 Carbine Blowback Tokyo Marui

• Loadouts: n/a

• Sites: Crobham

based on that I am going to assume you are not someone who'se first language is english...
M4 or M15 is entirely up to you, its just the stock that is different.
As for FPS, doesn't really matter, just stay within your sites limits (usually around 350FPS in the UK)

If you can afford one, get a Tokyo Marui M4 in whatever style you want.
If not, get an SRC

Thanks m8 for info, yes, u r right, i am not english, i am brazillian... lol come on my english spelling not that bad...lol anyway thanks to info... take

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
your spelling isn't bad at all, just the order you put the words.

Not sure what you can get in brazil weapon-wise tbh and not sure what site limits are likely to be :D

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Just to add i think the othe :blink: r difference is that there isnt any top rail RIS only a carry handel??

Not much of difference TBH except you will need a carry handel mount for any optics?

I maybe wrong like :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users