Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MP5~J (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
Selling my JG Mp5~J due to being replaced.
Used but VGC,sliding stock model with an enlarged front handguard that will accomodate 9.6v batteries but I used 8.4v and was happy with the ROF,there is also a small mount under the handguard for a laser or torch.
Also comes with 6 200rnd high caps 4 brand new less than 3 x use each (1 or 2 need cleaning and lubing as they don't completely empty but it's not a bigee when you have 6),a drop leg mag holder used once and a strike systems purpose built MP5 bag (39.99 3 weeks ago),new quality 8.4v battery and original box.
Tested FPS=307-312 av 311 over 12 shots @743 rpm,which will increase with a 9.6v.
155 all in offers invited incl' splits...cheers.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Used but VGC,sliding stock model with an enlarged front handguard that will accomodate 9.6v batteries but I used 8.4v and was happy with the ROF,there is also a small mount under the handguard for a laser or torch.
Also comes with 6 200rnd high caps 4 brand new less than 3 x use each (1 or 2 need cleaning and lubing as they don't completely empty but it's not a bigee when you have 6),a drop leg mag holder used once and a strike systems purpose built MP5 bag (39.99 3 weeks ago),new quality 8.4v battery and original box.
Tested FPS=307-312 av 311 over 12 shots @743 rpm,which will increase with a 9.6v.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sold pending payment...

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
I need the buyer to contact me,no problem but I deleted all my pm's and I just want to keep you updated...doh!!
Cheers.............. :huh:

sam000

sam000

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

is this still for sale?

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

is this still for sale?

Sorry sold now.thanks for the interest....

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users