Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Join the team

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Here is all the information needed fir anyone who wants to join the team.

Rules for joining:
You must play with us atleast 3 times at a skirmish site or be introduced to the team by an exising team member. The majority of team members must then agree for you to join the team in a vote.

Team uniform:
The team uniform is multicam and the team badge. We sell the team badge for 5.

When your in the team we expect you to attend training sessions as often as you can escepecialy if your new to the team.

Team organization:
The team is split in half, alpha and bravo. Alpha is for the veterans of the team and bravo is for newer members. Part of alphas job is to train bravo and bravo members can move up to alpha if they prove they are serious airsofters.

I hope this helps any potential members, also please feel freen to give me some suggestions on the team. ;)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Hey Alex, would Multicam trousers, and a black jacket work? or does it have to be FULL multicam because i thought OD would look better on black :) even if it can't i will buy the multicam, sell the plate carrier, and make sure i know what to buy as a back up :)
thanks
-Zakaria

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Sorry I don't look at the team section that often becasue nobody ever seems to comment. Think I already answred your question on facebook but that would be fine :)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users