Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Team lists

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
OK, so we're organised into the 3? squads as follows:

Team1 Jave: Me-Dave (memcwho), joe (the Leprechaun), addison (wazations) + 2 n00bzorzzz
Team2: rob (RobDelta1), hugh (hubert) I think.
Team3: Tim?

as for radios, My squad has mine and hugh has the spare (unless I take noobs, when one of those will have em)

and god knows what each teams job is ATM, I'll modify this post as needed.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I'm not in team 2.
We're keeping me as an independant unit for now, and using Rob & Oliver as the flankers. I'll go where I'm needed, but placing 3 support weapons all together could cause problems.

tim, Alex & phil will be in team 3. If/when Rob gets an M249, he is going in team 3, and Alex will go into team 2.

the 2 other noobs (if we get them) - will be sorted out between team 1 and team 3.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Guns: KWA M4A1 RIS
    WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

• Loadouts: FG A-TACS (UBACS and Gen III style trousers)
    OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

• Sites: HALO MILL
So to clarify:
Team 1: Dave, Joe and Addison
Team 2: Rob and Oggy
Team 3:Alex, Phill and Tim
Hugh is independant from these, and is a possible reserve if needs be

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
alex + phil? I thought we had already discussed them?
anyway

2 noobs will be whoever happens to want to come along on that particular day, NOT people who may join the team (altho once at uni matt is taking airsoft up, can't ATM due to guns in the house bollocks reason that mums seem to liek)

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

W.E. L85 & SUSAT

Generic soldier 2007+
Alex and Phil -
I've decided we trial them.
We all know that Phil's ninja skills are somewhat useful. I'm sure we can train him to use the safety. And if not, I'll beat him over the head with his MP5.

And if Alex does a repeat of spamming the radio with "penispenispenis" then we just remove him from the radio network, and/or team.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
It isn't phils dislike of the safety catch that I don't like. It's his blatent disregard for even very basic safety.
We asked him to take the mag out of his gun and he said 'i will in a minute' no, not in a minute, someone could be shot within that minute, take it out now.
'yeah, I will, alright'
and he jsut didnt, even though most of us had no eyewear on.
and when we were taking the photos he ahd a full, loaded mag ready to fire and he kept toggling the safety to 'semi'

I really don't feel that is what we want and I also don't think we could get him to do it any differently

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

W.E. L85 & SUSAT

Generic soldier 2007+
In all fairness to him, he was actually pretty sensible when he went to Heywood.

But, that is a fair point.
Actually yeah, he shot me 6 times during the photo shoot, each time claiming somone else did it.
Yeah, cos BigJoe and his shotgun can obviously fire 24 rounds that quickly from 24feet away :rolleyes:

I still say we trial him - but - if he doesn't learn, everyone has the right to do it back to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users