Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&P SAM-R / M203 / Red dot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

clumsy258

clumsy258

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: G&P SAM-R (advanced marksman rifle), Cybergun Thompson, Marushin M2 Carbine.

• Loadouts: M1 combat helmet,3rd Pattern U.S. Army Nam non-sterilized MACV-SOG (with patches), M56 webbing.
Make:G&P
Gun/Model:SAM-R
Accessories:G&P M203+ 2 shells, Red dot, 4 Hi Cap Mags, 5 Mid Caps.
Condition:Near mint, been skirmished 4 times. Still have box for rifle and both M203 shells.
FPS:328
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:Maybe,No,No.
Price/Payment:400+P&P
Pictures:

Posted Image

Hey guys, this is a bump but also an update. As you can see the price has dropped to 400 for the lot, and i've also pulled my finger out and set up a PAYPAL account, with this in mind any payment would have to go through that as i feel it would be better for all sides. Also some more info on the shells/ Red dot; the pictured shells are both Madbull, one being a 6mm 120bb, the other being XM204HP (co2), the red dot is Kings Arms and the Launcher is G&P (which is missing a screw but still secures well, its also been modded to fit with the floating barrel). If interested give me a shout, either PM or as a comment.

clumsy258

clumsy258

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: G&P SAM-R (advanced marksman rifle), Cybergun Thompson, Marushin M2 Carbine.

• Loadouts: M1 combat helmet,3rd Pattern U.S. Army Nam non-sterilized MACV-SOG (with patches), M56 webbing.
Bump, please see above. :)

jdavies221

jdavies221

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: M16A3 HBAR
    M4A1 RIS
    M4505

• Loadouts: British woodland DPM.
    British army tactical webbing.
How much for the M203 on its own? If your willing to split? Thank you.

clumsy258

clumsy258

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Just an update, the Red Dot pictured has now been sold. With this is mind i am no longer selling the pictured items as a job lot. Instead i will be selling the remaining items individually If you are interested please feel free to make (sensible) offers and they'll be considered. PM me if any questions also. Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users