Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgraded Marui VSR 10 Pro (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Aardvark777

Aardvark777

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Cybergun Thompson 1928
    KWC Desert Eagle.50AE
    Marui VSR 10
    TM Glock 17 3rd gen
    KWA G26c

• Loadouts: A lot of 95 issue and 82 combats regular British Army/RAF Regiment.
My VSR is doing 350 fps with a .20 ball is all black with a foot long silencer and has a 3-9 X 40 nikko stirling scope on it with marui mount base and rails in 20mm, also 2 mags. Worth around the 240 mark.

Upgraded barrel laylax 6.03 mm 430 mm long inner. I have kept the original inner barrel and all the original iron sights for the gun and have recently cleaned it out and replaced the hop rubber.

Its the pro edition very good range. Extremely quiet and is as new. I ahve headshotted my friends with it quite far out using .30s before. Will consider a face to face swap for a good AEG.

Would accept an AEG or cash its worth 240-250 so an offers e mail me on this addy ---> alex_rosevear@live.co.uk

Cheers

Aardvark777

Aardvark777

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: Cybergun Thompson 1928
    KWC Desert Eagle.50AE
    Marui VSR 10
    TM Glock 17 3rd gen
    KWA G26c

• Loadouts: A lot of 95 issue and 82 combats regular British Army/RAF Regiment.

My VSR is doing 350 fps with a .20 ball is all black with a foot long silencer and has a 3-9 X 40 nikko stirling scope on it with marui mount base and rails in 20mm, also 2 mags. Worth around the 240 mark.

Upgraded barrel laylax 6.03 mm 430 mm long inner. I have kept the original inner barrel and all the original iron sights for the gun and have recently cleaned it out and replaced the hop rubber.

Its the pro edition very good range. Extremely quiet and is as new. I ahve headshotted my friends with it quite far out using .30s before. Will consider a face to face swap for a good AEG.

Would accept an AEG or cash its worth 240-250 so an offers e mail me on this addy ---> alex_rosevear@live.co.uk

Cheers

UPDATE
GUN SOLD :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users