Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

berkshire old boy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ORRIBLE

ORRIBLE

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Loadouts: uk
hi Guys i played airsoft so many years ago. i still have the g3 a3 that must be 20 years old now. came back a few years ago and bought a couple of guns and played a couple of games.
want to start again but not confident enough to just turn up. i am based in bracknell and 45 years old and such a child ( so the wife says) very keen to get a regular game in and hope to join a team that will have me.
steve orrible

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
welcome to the forums :D
as for confidence, just book on, see if you can persuade a mate (or the wife) to go along with you for the day, talk to regulars and the marshalls and accept your hits and you'll be welcomed back

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
the amount of random people that show up for one day on a skrimish is unreal, im sure once you start turning up to a few games you'll make loads of mates.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Nightl4nc3

Nightl4nc3

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
well 3 of us from Bracknell now, I think darrengriff said he was going again early october so could work it so that just go as a group :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users