Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Electric pistol wanted.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Matty321

Matty321

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
As the title says, looking for a working, electric pistol.

billyboybevs

billyboybevs

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW
    L96 Sniper
    TM SIG P226
Hi Mate

I have a Cyma Glock 18C aep that i'm looking to sell. It has the original box, 7.2 Volt Battery, Charger and 3 x magazines. Its hardly been used but works well in semi and fully auto. Been meaning to put it on the forums as dont use it just havent got round to doing the advert yet. Looking for 50 all in. Interested?

Matty321

Matty321

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi Mate

I have a Cyma Glock 18C aep that i'm looking to sell. It has the original box, 7.2 Volt Battery, Charger and 3 x magazines. Its hardly been used but works well in semi and fully auto. Been meaning to put it on the forums as dont use it just havent got round to doing the advert yet. Looking for 50 all in. Interested?

sorry, no thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users