Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

magazine broken

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

wartyg1

wartyg1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: M92 pistol,smith and wesson m3000

• Loadouts: Dpms
Yesterday my magazine broke it was my black viper m92 clear its a spring loaded And the bottom spring has fallen into the central spring I am struggling to explain...

The main spring in the center will stay where it is when pulled right down
To release it you press the lower spring button and it will go back up...but it collapsed Into the main..any help
Here?

Edbain

Edbain

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• Guns: LS M9
    Black Viper m92
    Cybergun FAMAS (cant remember model)

• Loadouts: Is it really necessary to judge the validity of someone's opinions/facts based on owned guns?

• Sites: i plan on attending cerberus events, op-tac, and 'skirmish airsoft' for sheffield.

Yesterday my magazine broke it was my black viper m92 clear its a spring loaded And the bottom spring has fallen into the central spring I am struggling to explain...

The main spring in the center will stay where it is when pulled right down
To release it you press the lower spring button and it will go back up...but it collapsed Into the main..any help
Here?

you mean the button used to release the bb run spring in the mag? little thin bit of plastic? mine too. i took it off completely, stuck two bbs in the gap and sellotaped over it. it keeps the spring in ( mine flew out through the hole) but you will have to hold the spring down to load up or do it one by one, as theres no longer a catch to rely on.

either that or find a new mag, doubt you will though.

unless you mean the mag spring has got caught in the gun, the wtf? and i cant help haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users