Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Team game?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

R3AP3R1988

R3AP3R1988

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: M4 with ACOG, L96

• Loadouts: Molle Tactical vest, MTP

• Sites: any

Hey Guys

Looking to join a team local to hampshire atm if anyone knows of anything

Jambo88

Jambo88

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

• Guns: G&G M4

There are several similar threads.  It never happens.  Problem is sites start so early that to get there means leaving before dawn for most people.  I went and joined Esoterick at X-Site in High Wycombe on Saturday, great day out but I had to catch a train at 6am from Bristol.  If it was Huddersfield for example it would mean travelling up the day before and camping.  I would do that as I usually have to travel for WW2 games anyway but most people wouldn't.
Incidentally that was a train at 6am after finishing work at 3am.  I had time to get home and get everything together and leave for the station (no sleep).

why would you go to Airsoft with no sleep. It's horrible being up all night and all day it would ruin the fun.

Back on topic a weekend long game is what is needed, Friday night right through to Sunday afternoon with no breaks or safe zone :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users