Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UHC Super 9 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
For sale, a hardly used Two-Tone UHC Super 9 Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle, this sniper fires 6mm Plastic BB's @ around the 300fps mark using 0.20g BB's. Only had 100-150 rounds fired through it so its like new. Sorry Stock photo's only.

Posted Image

The really good thing about this sniper rifle is it has 2 types of loading BB's into the gun, the first is a 5 round rotary magazine which holds 5 plastic real-ish looking rounds (You get 10) that actually eject out of the breach when spent. :) :) :)
Posted Image

The second is a 20 round side loading magazine which you also have to use a special adapter that you insert into the barrel via the breach.
Posted Image
Posted Image

The rifle also has 2x weaver rails for a scope and bipod.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Click here for a vid of the uhc super 9 (not mine)

I will also include a few BB's and a pair of 20mm scope mounts to fit a standard 1" scope. all the tools and instuctions to assemble the gun are in the immaculate box. The reason for sale is I now own 2x air rifles and have no use for it so its gotta go.

Wanting 75 (PRICE REDUCTION 65) ovno not sure how much the postage will be, Guessing at about 10 but would prefer collection. I will accept Paypal or cash on collection from Yeovil, Somerset.
Many thanks. Daz.
Guns I Own:- Double Eagle M47A2 2-tone Shotgun with Hawke Sport Dot
Smith and Wesson M4505 Pistol
TH78 Deluxe .22 Air Rifle with 3-9x40 Illuminated Scope and Silencer, Bulk filled and home tuned.
XS78 .22 Air Rifle with 2-7x32 Scope and Silencer
Umarex Walther CP99 Nickel CO2 8 shot .177 Pistol

hucky

hucky

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: mp5a4

For sale, a hardly used Two-Tone UHC Super 9 Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle, this sniper fires 6mm Plastic BB's @ around the 300fps mark using 0.20g BB's. Only had 100-150 rounds fired through it so its like new. Sorry Stock photo's only.

Posted Image

The really good thing about this sniper rifle is it has 2 types of loading BB's into the gun, the first is a 5 round rotary magazine which holds 5 plastic real-ish looking rounds (You get 10) that actually eject out of the breach when spent. :) :) :)
Posted Image

The second is a 20 round side loading magazine which you also have to use a special adapter that you insert into the barrel via the breach.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

I will also include a few BB's and a pair of 20mm scope mounts to fit a standard 1" scope. all the tools and instuctions to assemble the gun are in the immaculate box. The reason for sale is I now own 2x air rifles and have no use for it so its gotta go.

Wanting 75 ovno not sure how much the postage will be, Guessing at about 10 but would prefer collection. I will accept Paypal or cash on collection from Yeovil, Somerset.
Many thanks. Daz.

if you will sell for 60 inc p+p i will take it off your hands?

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

if you will sell for 60 inc p+p i will take it off your hands?

Too cheap sorry, the rifle cost me 80 and the scope mounts were 15 and its literaly like new and hardly used. The only reason for sale is that i now own 2x air rifles and no longer need it.
TH78 Deluxe .22 Air Rifle with 3-9x40 Illuminated Scope and Silencer, Bulk filled and home tuned.

wartyg1

wartyg1

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: M92 pistol,smith and wesson m3000

• Loadouts: Dpms
Pm sent

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
replied to pm

iamcaptainman

iamcaptainman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: Two-tone cyma ak47

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Wanting 75 ovno not sure how much the postage will be, Guessing at about 10 but would prefer collection. I will accept Paypal or cash on collection from Yeovil, Somerset.
Many thanks. Daz.

Hi i am new to this site so sorry if this sounds weird would you be willing to swap for a two tone cyma ak47 450 fps ?
if so please email me

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Sorry this item is for sale only.

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Still for sale guys.

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Price drop 65 + 10 p+p

dee

dee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
is this still for sale mate and has it got scope and bi-pod with it?

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
still for sale but no scope and no bipod sorry.

Big_Daz

Big_Daz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Sold To Rocky.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users