Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

TM MP7A1 Suitability

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
haha, anytime :P
and the 1 mah being 2 shots works with basically all batteries (obviously it varies gun to gun, depending on your motor and springs and things, but its teh best method without using 3 sheets of A4, 5 spare hours and a calculator to work out exactly what your gun uses)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: None yet.

• Loadouts: Home made ghillie netting.

Full British Issue DPM gear.
One last thing, does anyone know how the magazines work? (for example wind up or gas)

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
My Tm MP7A1 is awesome, had the 9ball upgrade kit with a special custom seal on the hop chamber, made by myself!!!!

Mine knocks out 310fps and has more range than most in the field... The hop on them is brilliant!!

I use mine all the time, batteries are a little on the small side for game length, but you can get 2 batteries in a single pistol mag pouch, i carry 4 with 4 hicaps and i can make the 4 batteries last me the whole day easily...

Once you ahve a top nottch inner barrel you'll be whooping Arse!!!!

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
All HiCap AEG mags are wind ups

The only mags you put gas in are GBB gun mags

0 user(s) are reading this topic