Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgraded G&G UMG and G17c

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

chriminator

chriminator

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: gng ump
    mp5k
    ksc - G17, G18c, USP compact

So, after a few years of not airsofting, I have decided to sell some of my kit off. I would prefer a face to face purchase, but will be willing to post if needs be. First off, the UMG:

G&G UMG
Un-Boxed, fully working.
Ive had this gun about 3 years, and its had only a couple of games use.
Comes upgraded with Sling, QR silencer and extended barrel.
Also has two hi cap wind up mags, and two standard, all have mag clamps. There are also two sanyo batteries.
The gun itself has an upgraded ver 3 g&g gearbox with stiffer spring & poly piston, uprated motor and silvered wires. All are the genuine upgrades.
The gun is firing a solid 320fps, but the rate of fire is much better than standard.
Both mechanically, and cosmetically the gun is in mint condition. The only issue is the slide release latch does not work. I managed to lose a part while fitting the new gearbox. This is not an expensive item and can be ordered from g&g.
I am happy for people to view, to see how good it is. Im looking for 240, but may be open to offers. Reduced to 210
Pics:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

KSC G17( c )
Un-Boxed, fully working. One mag included.
This gun i have also had for around 3 years with a couple of games use, and some plinking.
This has a vented metal slide. It also has a metal threaded barrel, and comes with a metal socom silencer. IIRC, I upgraded the springs to compensate for the weight. It shoots well, and is cosmetically and mechanically great. Im looking for 140, or offers. Reduced to 110
Pics:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Location for these is Norwich. Any questions, Feel free to ask. I will also add some better photos later today.

I have reduced the prices, and may accept offers. I will also post RMSD. Feel free to message me qith questions, or offers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users