Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

aegs/pistols/job lots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
As the title says,lookin for job lots,aegs,pistols etc,money waiting
Snipers Get More Head

RobDelta1

RobDelta1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: G&P M16a3
    KWA USP.45 Match (KP45)

• Loadouts: - Custom PMC Loadout

As the title says,lookin for job lots,aegs,pistols etc,money waiting

I Got a KWA two tone KP$% MATCH with 3 magazines and left drop leg holster altogether for 140?

Cheers.

Dave R

Dave R

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I currently have three Airsoft weapons I would like to dispose of:

Tokyo Marui H+K G36C with G+P159 carry handle with 3.5 scope and 2nd magazine
Tokyo Marui SIG 552 Seals with 2nd magazine
ICS MP5 A2 SEC Grip sold stock

All are in perfect condition with original boxes and instructions and have never been used for other that firing in my back garden.

Are you interested?

Dave R

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: G&G M4A1

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

• Loadouts: Desert dpm
    Woodland dpm

I am selling an inokatsu Vietnam M60(Used for two games,about 10,000 rounds.),A Tokyo Marui M1911 A1 semi automatic pistol with three mags(Had less than 100 shots through it.) and an ASG dan wesson 4" barrel silver revolver with an extra speed loader(Only fired 12 shots.)
All three guns are in very good condition.
Both pistols are boxed.
Let me know if you are intereststed in any of these guns.

Prices I have avertised each item at.

Inokatsu Vietnam M60 950
Tokyo Marui M1911 A1 semi auto pistol + three mags. 110
ASG Dan wesson 4" revolver +extra speed loader. 110
Open to offers on any/all guns.

hi ive got a classic army mp5a5 and kwa glock 19 both with one mag and in perfect working order mp5 is like new skirmished about 3-4 times and glock is abit scratched on top looking for 195 for mp5 and 45 for glock will do 220 for both
*edit* mp5 also has brand new bevel gear and hop rubber (never skirmished with these) last time mp5 was chroned it was 330 fps and glock 19 was 270 with .25s also glock comes with a glock 19 hoster from armed police ( real gear )

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

I currently have three Airsoft weapons I would like to dispose of:

Tokyo Marui H+K G36C with G+P159 carry handle with 3.5 scope and 2nd magazine
Tokyo Marui SIG 552 Seals with 2nd magazine
ICS MP5 A2 SEC Grip sold stock

All are in perfect condition with original boxes and instructions and have never been used for other that firing in my back garden.

Are you interested?

Dave R

Hi mate,have you still got these,and if so what are you looking for price wise? if you pm me i will get it sooner from email,cheers

hi ive got a classic army mp5a5 and kwa glock 19 both with one mag and in perfect working order mp5 is like new skirmished about 3-4 times and glock is abit scratched on top looking for 195 for mp5 and 45 for glock will do 220 for both
*edit* mp5 also has brand new bevel gear and hop rubber (never skirmished with these) last time mp5 was chroned it was 330 fps and glock 19 was 270 with .25s also glock comes with a glock 19 hoster from armed police ( real gear )

have you still got both of these mate?cheers
Snipers Get More Head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users