Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two tone hand gun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

robgti

robgti

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi all im looking to get into airsoft and would like a half decent two tone hand gun. Going to be used for mainly shooting targets in the back garden. Would like one with a bit of kick to it.

Anything considered. Anyone selling in the durham area would be ideal for me to colllect.

Thank you

WilliamE552

WilliamE552

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Guns: SRC M4
    M9 GBB
    ARES L85A2

• Loadouts: British Armed Forces
Hi , i have a number of two tone handguns , ALL SPRING good for starters i will sell all for about 50 i have about 10
or if you just want one for your self abput 10

robgti

robgti

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi do you have any pictures of them?

Thanks

RobDelta1

RobDelta1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: G&P M16a3
    KWA USP.45 Match (KP45)

• Loadouts: - Custom PMC Loadout

Hi all im looking to get into airsoft and would like a half decent two tone hand gun. Going to be used for mainly shooting targets in the back garden. Would like one with a bit of kick to it.

Anything considered. Anyone selling in the durham area would be ideal for me to colllect.

Thank you

Hey man,

Got a two-tone USP.45 MATCH for sale...
bout 360FPS with great recoil and kickback.

Selling for 140 including 3 magazines and Left leg drop leg holster..

PM me if ure interested and il email you some pics of it if you give me an email address

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users