Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS M4A1 and TM mp5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Make:ICS
Gun/Model: M4A1
Accessories: box mag
Condition: used,but very good
FPS: 330
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no
Price/Payment:180 all in
Pictures: on request via email

First up is my ics m4,in great condition,front wired but wire has been extended to allow over gun running to rear as i use a variety of batteries and setups.has new upped and lower gearboxs.heavily into my mp5k's and sniping now so dont realy use the m4 now.any more info,please ask,and offers welcome.

Make:TM
Gun/Model: MP5
Accessories: 2X high caps
Condition: very good
FPS: 320
Price/Payment:130 all in

Next is the mp5,as above,use the mp5k more now so its sitting there unused.solid stocked version,nice and light,shoots good,great as a main weapon or if you want it as a sniper back up,would like to keep it but just dont use it,again offers welcome
Snipers Get More Head

sparksy

sparksy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Make:ICS
Gun/Model: M4A1
Accessories: box mag
Condition: used,but very good
FPS: 330
Price/Payment:180 all in

First up is my ics m4,in great condition,front wired but wire has been extended to allow over gun running to rear as i use a variety of batteries and setups.has new upped and lower gearboxs.heavily into my mp5k's and sniping now so dont realy use the m4 now.any more info,please ask,and offers welcome.

Make:TM
Gun/Model: MP5
Accessories: 2X high caps
Condition: very good
FPS: 320
Price/Payment:130 all in

Next is the mp5,as above,use the mp5k more now so its sitting there unused.solid stocked version,nice and light,shoots good,great as a main weapon or if you want it as a sniper back up,would like to keep it but just dont use it,again offers welcome

Hi

Have you still got these for sale if so can you send some pics cheers

Lennon

Lennon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: M4A1 Carbine Blowback Tokyo Marui

• Loadouts: n/a

• Sites: Crobham
Hello m8, i am interest in your ICS M4A1, first i like to know if still avaliable? if still could you send few pictures please my e-mail is lennonazevedo@hotmail.com i am after M4a1 so please send more information you can, and what come with regards Lennon

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Hello m8, i am interest in your ICS M4A1, first i like to know if still avaliable? if still could you send few pictures please my e-mail is lennonazevedo@hotmail.com i am after M4a1 so please send more information you can, and what come with regards Lennon

Hi mate,i dont have the ics for sale anymore,but i do have a full metal agm m4a1 with rised front end a sliding stock forsale,it need a new piston but its a quick and cheap fix,cheers
Snipers Get More Head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users