Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dboys scar?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

trixta

trixta

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I was wondering does anybody know where I can buy a dboys scar as I can only find it on HK sites and I really REALLY dont want to have to pay the extreme customs charges.

Thanks

PeteJC21

PeteJC21

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

• Guns: HK53
    P226

• Loadouts: Some old army gear I kept.... para smock, daysack etc..

Hi,

I was wondering does anybody know where I can buy a dboys scar as I can only find it on HK sites and I really REALLY dont want to have to pay the extreme customs charges.

Thanks

I'm not sure where to find it in UK. Have you googled it?

I wouldn't buy airsoft guns and have them imported, customs will probably s*** a brick if they open it and see it!
Thanks!
Pete

trixta

trixta

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm not sure where to find it in UK. Have you googled it?

I wouldn't buy airsoft guns and have them imported, customs will probably s*** a brick if they open it and see it!

Yeah I've been googling all day, plus I want to get it somewhere that does a two tone paint service as I am under 18. Maybe I could get a shop to special order it in? I don't know... If it's not at all possible then does anybody have any suggestions for a cheapish gun that has rails?

Thanks

Indieboi918

Indieboi918

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

• Guns: Two Tone KWA KG36C
    TM M3 Benelli Super 90 (TT Blue)

• Loadouts: Soldier '95 Camo
    CoverT 1/2 Finger Gloves
    British Army Assault Boots
I would get a G36 (because I love that gun) and because you can get some cheap and two-tone, the G36C has a nice upper rail and also a short rail under the handguard and short rails on the sides of the handguard too. I know I plan on getting something like this: http://actionhobbies...ne_AQODT.aspx?0 as my first gun.

Hope I helped :)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
red 1 airsoft do a two toning service for free and their based in the Uk, but I don'y know if they can get a dboys in for you so ill ask.

i dont think you can get makes like Dboys easily anymore in this country because of the new wiring standards
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
drop patrol base a line.
They will do their best to source most guns for you.
hubert (forum naem) ordered an ICS L86 from them today

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
red 1 cnt get them in but if your willing to pay alot of money you could by a VFC SCAR. they are better quality and VFC make really good gearboxes. :)
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users