Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AK47 lower receiver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Brooksey1211

Brooksey1211

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: modded JG AK Tactical
    KWA M9 NS2 PTP series
    DE M56 tri shot shotgun

• Loadouts: T-Shirt, Jeans, AK chest rig,Mechanix gloves, skull neckwarmer, goggles, replica MICH 2000
Hi there

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get hold of a metal ak47 lower receiver, also can any ak receiver fit onto the front end of a ak47?, or not

Thanks

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

Hi there

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get hold of a metal ak47 lower receiver, also can any ak receiver fit onto the front end of a ak47?, or not

Thanks

hi buddy firesupport.co.uk is the best place to get rare recievers and ak bodys are pretty universal so yes i would of thought about the front end fitting hope that helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users