Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Classic Arm M16A4 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Recent purchase but not really for me, and I already have 2 other M16's so looking to shift it. Would be VERY easy to convert it to be the M16A4 from MW2 (all you need is 4 RIS covers and a paint job).

Make: Classic Army
Gun/Model:M15A4
Accessories:Unicorn Free Float RIS, 2 ICS Hicaps, 1 Metal Low Cap, Red Dot ACOG, Battery
Condition:Good, some external wear that has been put there to make it look used. The RIS is piratically brand new.
FPS: Should be around 330
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/maybe
Pictures:More via PM if needed

Posted Image
Posted Image

I am after weapons that take M16/M4 mags really but I am open to a decent AK with a folding stock or a SLR would be lovely. Ideally though a L85 w/ SUSAT would be perfect.

Please no MP5's, shotguns, stubby M4's or similar (no magpul nonsense either please), not really interested in an M14 either unless it is something nice and special, and no support weapons unless it is again some thing special.

Will also sell for 260 all in.

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

Right time for a price revision
I am now offering different packages but the extras won't be for sale separately until the whole gun goes.

Gun with 1 Hiacp, low cap and standard Handguard 190 posted
Gun with 1 Hiacp, low cap, RD ACOG and standard Handguard 215 posted
Gun with 1 Hicap, low cap and RIS 230 posted
Gun with 1 Hicap, low cap, RD ACOG and RIS 245 posted

If you are interested in having the TK Barrel too that is 30 on top of which ever package you choose.

I am now also accepting swap offers on alot of things but at my refusal, but NO P90's of any sort or cheap clones please, DEFINITELY NO 2-tone.

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

GONE

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users