Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HFC Dark Hawk magazine lip.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sparky p

Sparky p

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all, Little problem, i dropped one of my mags the other week and the plastic lip which stops the balls from flying out has broken. Now, does anyone know where i can get spare lips from? or if a HFC glock 17 mag would fit the HFC dark hawk as they look the same.

Rogue

Rogue

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: TM P90, M4-CQB Custom, M4-SPR Custom, FN2000, AK-47, AK-102, Dark Hawk, WE Hi-Capa 5.11.

• Loadouts: Various
hi,
I've got a Dark Hawk too. I've not broke one of those bits before but i have busted a few hi-capa ones.
I got replacements from either Dentrinity or from "elite shooting centre".
It's a place to start...

rogue.

Hi all, Little problem, i dropped one of my mags the other week and the plastic lip which stops the balls from flying out has broken. Now, does anyone know where i can get spare lips from? or if a HFC glock 17 mag would fit the HFC dark hawk as they look the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users