Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i actually am the noob

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

devil32445

devil32445

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:rolleyes: hey all (:

ive been hooked up to paintball for a while now but i found it got a bit boring and expensive in the longtearm, so ive started airsoft. i was wondering could someone send me a link to the perfect gun ( a semi automatic, high fps with 2 tone) i was also wondering on that licence, im 15 so does this mean i cant get it or what :S
thanks a lot

ollie (:

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Ethier way untill your 18 your carnt buy a gun full stop.

This means the licence that means you can buy a RiF (Reolistic Firarm) you have to be 18 to be able to get

However there is TT (Two Tone) guns lie you said which your parents can buy for you

Here is the best website in my opinion

www.actionhobbies.co.uk

Go onto Two tone guns (professinal) and TBH anyone of them are good guns

But a word of advice dont spend to much on a TT cose you will want a RiF what you get a licence

Thanks

Jack

devil32445

devil32445

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
cheers dude.

kinda sucks being 15 but how come i can rent is that still legal? :S
would u be able to tell me a decent starter gun around 100-300 quid :) with something i can add atachments 2 e/g silencer or scopes

thanks
ollie

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Well first of all you only carnt BUY RiFs without a licence but you CAN use someone elses as long as it is still there when your useing it

So in short you CAN use the rentals or a mates gun but you CARNT go out and buy one from a shop

For the gun?

It depends on what you feel comfy with

What i tell new players is play a few games and ask the players there if you can "have a feel of there gun" if they dont take it the wrong way...

:) nah jokes 90% of players would be more then happy to beacuse they get to so off there hard erned guns ;)

Any thing with RIS rails (some times called RAS) can take scopes etc with ease

Thanks

Jack

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Have you been to your first game yet? It does vary quite a bit from paintball, so I wouldn't just assume it is the cheaper alternative of the two.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users