Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I WANT A M41 PULSE RIFLE

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wezza

wezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey guys, willing to pay up to £500 for the right gun here
and airsoft pulse rifle, but price will depend on quality :)
text me if you have one 07827912354

Thanks
Wes

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Are you talking about this one??

Posted Image

One of those "oooooooooh" things. This is a Cyma M1A1 Thompson and the Aliens Pulse Rifle Kit fully assembled. It looks spanky... because it is. The counter on the side actually works counting from 95 each time. You'll never hit anything for watching it and saying things like "it's game over man". Enjoy it until the bugs get you!

History:
The Armat M41A is a fictional weapon, a 10 mm pulse-action air-cooled automatic assault rifle, which is the basic rifle of the U.S. Colonial Marine Corps and the U.S. Army in the Alien series of films. The standard service variant has an over-and-under configuration incorporating a PN 30 mm pump-action grenade launcher.

Since the release of Aliens in 1986, the M41A has become one of the best-known and most popular science-fiction weapons in cinema history. The M41A also makes a brief appearance at the end of Alien³, carried by the company soldiers, but the prop weapons originally used in Aliens were re-painted black for that film- the audio used for its gunfire is also different.

wezza

wezza

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Are you talking about this one??

Posted Image

Yes sir :D,

L0RD_L0KI

L0RD_L0KI

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey there

http://www.specialai...p;productId=810

That is the only place in the UK I have found that will build you a complete one for £500, if you can get a cyma or marui m1a1 thompson on the cheap you could always just buy the kit and build it your self

Let me know how it goes :)

Sam

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Be weary of that site.. check out the 'Places to Buy' forum for more info on that.

L0RD_L0KI

L0RD_L0KI

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Be weary of that site.. check out the 'Places to Buy' forum for more info on that.

It's a good job I decided not to buy one myself then!!!! Thanks for the heads up.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users