Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Classic Army FN Scar light

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ox inc

ox inc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: Classic Army Scar-L
This Classic Army FN SCAR is a convincing replica of the Light version. It appears to be true to form of the original from FN, this Classic Army AEG is a fantastic looking piece of kit.
The manufacturer specifies that it takes a Mini-type 8.4v battery in the butt of the stock which is a 4-position extendable one, with adjustable cheekpiece. The stock can also be folded away too. The main receiver has a realistic-looking charging handle, with RIS rails on it - ideal for mounting a scopes, foregrips, lasers etc.
Selling solely because i don't have the time to airsoft anymore.

Make: Classic Army
Gun/Model: FN Scar Light
Accessories: Spare hi cap, viper 3 point tactical sling, upgraded to take large battery pack, smart charger.
Condition: used 3 times in skirmish.
FPS: 350
Price/Payment: 220 O.N.O preferably cash on collection (based in Stoke on Trent) will deliver within 50miles.
Pictures: http://www.imagebam..../9efc2491295500
http://www.imagebam..../ec056091295503

Netharius

Netharius

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: JG G3

• Loadouts: JG TK-31

• Sites: L.A.C
Hey mate,

Is this AEG still for sale?

I'll be able to put an offer in after the 18th of August if you're willing to wait that long?

If so then sorry for the awkward date, I'm just a bit short for cash right now.

Cheers.

StealthyAirsoft

StealthyAirsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
I don't think this is still for sale, he hasn't been on in over 2 years. But who knows....

Umarex G36K (Wanting to sell - Drop a PM if you're interested)

Alexb111

Alexb111

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

• Sites: None yet.
Go on ox inc's profile:
"Last Seen: 4th August 2010 - 12:36 PM "

I would say its sold or that he doesn't check the forums often enough to know that your enquiring about it.
Either way I believe this is the mod/dev's cue to close this topic ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users