Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Failures

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
It wasn't in an airsoft game (haven't skirmished yet) but in a painball one.

We were defending a fort and someone threw a smoke into it so I picked it up tryed to throw it out but missed the window and ended hitting one of my own team mates with the grenade whihc then rolled under him and proceeded to choak him!!! :D

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

Airsoft

Airsoft

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I have a paintball one i was geting shot at from everywhere so i started to run the ammo part on my gun poped open and it had about
100-200 bulets i lost them all the in the same game i ran to get to cover in a trench dived over a barrel and landed in it whislt it was full of water i was soked.
I have made a plan to not have an airsoft fail when i get my gun when its in stock

Nickona

Nickona

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2454 posts

• Guns: Vektor R4
    Vektor Z88
    P226R

• Loadouts: African Merc
    SADF Infantry
    SADF Recce
    SANDF
    In progress:
    Rhodesian Army
    SANDF MONUSCO

• Sites: Xsite Lane End
    RIFT Com's Site 3
    IronSight Airsoft
I've decided to move accross to airsoft aswell!!!

If you need a team or any patch deigns.. drop me a PM!!

Fire Team Zulu
Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
And our YouTube Channel

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
No fails in airsoft? you won't last long that way...

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: JG M4A1 CQB
    SW40F CO2 blowback

Quoted for the truth :)
Rabbit holes, you're not an airsofter till you've been in one :P

Oh way too true!!! Rabbit holes are an airsofters best friend or worst enemy!
Need help beginning? Go here:
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3779

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
They are like our own tiny Vietcong tunnels.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

They are like our own tiny Vietcong tunnels.

Except the rabbits don't attack you... I hope
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

magicaldr

magicaldr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

• Guns: TM: P90, G3 & MP5
    SRC: G36K
    ASG: Franchi SAS 12

Browning HP
    WE PX4

• Loadouts: 1980's British Special Forces
    5.11 Tactical / Black CQB / SO19
    Tiger Stripe

• Sites: Airsoft Adventures: Chobham
    Tactical Warfare Airsoft: Croydon
Was thinking if running an Epic Fail thread up with some stories from last week, but this thread has had me in stitches tonight, so thought it best just to tag on bottom.

We had so many in one night, all seem to have happened to everyone else so I dont feel so bad. Two specific fails stick in my mind, one mine, one another player but aimed at me so I get to tell it :)

Fail One: Check your settings
Scenario is who is closest to the flag when the whistle blows. Its early evening, and myself and some team mates are tucked up next to one of the houses within 2 meters of the flag. Good spot. One guy (good player) on the other team sneaks all the way to the building, bursts around the corner with us all in his sights and pulls and holds the trigger on his highly uprated M4... a single BB screams out and harmlessly hits the mud near us as we open up on him his comment is "*%@@* left it on single shot" followed by "ow ow ow oowww HIT!"

Fail Two: Check your targets
Same game, same location tucked in tight planning to sit it out. Already taken some fire from hut 1, which is behind and towards our respawn point, but this location has a great line of sight to it and I took em out no problem. Its a couple of minutes after this when one of my team mates comments "Reds in Hut 1". I should point out I am on the Red team. Prior to the game this great bloke spent some time helping me with some kit and explaining how my new sling should be worn / work. (Army bloke). He is now in Hut 1, he is also on the Red team.

So something in my brain forgets I am red, thinks bad guy Hut 1. I lean back, sight quickly expecting fire any moment and since I tend to run in semi mode fire a single round. My vision widens as I look to see where it went so I can correct and fire again if needed when I notice the union jack hat, and recognise my team mate, just as the 1 shot I fired smacks him perfectly in the forehead, dead center and sends him reeling with the comment "*&$%*&* SNIPERS!"...

My gun is not a sniper, neither am I, prob best shot I ever pulled off and it had to be someone on my own side! Luckily all the snipers were on the blue team, but I did tell him at the end it was me not them. Great bloke, he not only forgave me but lent me a spare mag for the following games. Although we did joke that I should change my union jack flags for a certain other country if I kept shooting my own side by mistake...

Klayer04

Klayer04

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

• Guns: Jg G3A3
    Cyma CM.30 Ak tac RIS
    DE M56 Tac shotgun
    Cyma Glock 18c Aep
    Jg Mp5a4
    Tm mk23 assasin
Sorry for the necropost guys, but with more time comes more failsofting and an awsome thread like this deserves CPR.

My story comes from the 'Airsoft Skirmish' woodland site in the midlands on a usual end of the month sunday:

It was the last few games of the day and the sun was starting to grow weary. In this paticular game, our team was tasked with holding the church (3 shaped wooden panels to make a roofless bunker/church) in 'the graveyard' area of the site. The Enemy respawned in the nearby thick coniferous woods and our team were not allowed any respawns.

The game went on until about 6-8 of us were left and had to retreat back to the small defensive church structure. The enemy were finding it difficult to overwhelm us and kept attacking in small groups to no avail. Eventually the enemy were able to supress the windows and firing points from several positions and small groups began to flank whilst our heads were kept down.

I spotted 3 flankers about 20-25 meters away and not being able to shoot from the window, decided to throw a grenade over the wooden panel. It was a fair distance to throw with all the gear on and i imagine alot of you have seen all too often grenades falling short of the target. I struck the head, took a few steps back and launched the grenade as hard as i could. SMACK.

The Ball type grenade hit the lip of the church so hard it split into two pieces, both landing slap bang in the middle of the 6 meter wide position. I froze up, gobsmacked as to what i had just done, fell on my ass and just stared at the pieces as the 6-8 members of my team carried on bravely defending the church, unaware of what i did. End Ex :rolleyes:
'Were going over, were never sober: St. Pauls College, Volleyball Team! Volleyball Team!'

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
come on, lets keep the flame burning. (cpr song in background)
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.

come on, lets keep the flame burning. (cpr song in background)

Bee Gees - Staying Alive???

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
That AD is the Reason why i think feck his name`s just escaped me... anyway is awesome!

I and my 6-Man squad (including me in the counting bit) once ambushed our own convoy and couldn`t get through to anyone on the convoy to tell them it was us because the battery ran out of juice in the main radio we were all linked too lol we knew it was our`s because they were our vehicle`s that were used.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Errr...

After getting lost, and finding some new players (1st timers), I ordered them to frag one of our own bunkers. Which was occupied at the time. And was trying to hold off an enemy attack.

I say 'ordered', I suggested they might like to attack the position, which they took as "charge!". And if you only have a team-ID band on one arm, not both, it's bound that something like that could happen...
Also, I have glasses, so poor sight. And, on top of that - I would have thought that common sense would indicate that when they got in range to lob pyro into the bunker, they might have noticed the lack of red-team players in the bunker...
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
Spotted a tree once

Called out "contact 9oclock 30m kneeling"

Got reply "yep, its a tree stump, cheers"

slipped trying to get out of ditches
arse over head going over metal bridges just lay there laughing
mag dropped out when went for chrono (tbh there was so much tinsel on the bloody thing I am surprised it got in the magwell.)
Lil brother called me on radio when he knew I was sneaking up on a position, little blighter
list goes on and on.

padraigthesniper

padraigthesniper

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

• Guns: Vsr 10, Mk23

• Loadouts: ghille suit
taking on 3 people with aegs with a bolt action sniper at close range (20m) it didnt end well lol

Imma sniper so don't get hyper

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Small fail and quite a while ago, was kneeling down in a doorway shooting with my M4, then my pistol falls out its holster and onto the floor.
I look at it for a few seconds, look at the guy next to me then carry on firing. He then goes "that's your's mate". I didn't even recognise my own pistol.

Me, my mate and my step-dad were guarding this hill with a trench in the top of it. Me and my mate were sniping, step-dad had an AEG.
We were just picking off anyone who got within easy to hit range, doing really well.
Until just out of range, we see about 15-20 enemies gathering. In the next 2 minutes, they rushed us with AEGs - that hurt a lot!
In the process of being shot, I dropped my new pistol in thick sloppy mud.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
This one will have you all in stitch`s I was happily minding my own business shooting people when i find My AEG is out of Ammo so i switch to my G18 use the 21 round mag up on semi switch to Full Auto put the extended mag in pull the trigger and the slide blew off and hit me in the face = my dignity down the drain and me with a very funny mark on my face for 5 minute`s

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

paperpirate

paperpirate

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Guns: Thompson m1a1
    MP40
    k98 custom
    MP5k
    CZ75
    Colt 1911
    Ruger
    Python revolver

• Loadouts: ww2 us para
    ww2 heer infantry
    woodland dpm
    dessert dpm

haha my first and yet only time airsofting this guy will had gone round the back of the enemy team who where defending it took him like 15 mins to get there and i saw hime in this bush and thought arghh there's one! pap pap pap WHO THe HELL SHOT MEE THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THERE fail

was that at a place called fearful silence?

I did that a while back, snuck round crawling. went to half stand up and pull the trigger with safety on and got shot... remember shouting something along those lines haha

Tom

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Trying the 'ran at him and hope he dosent have time to shoot you' tactic with a 500 fps sniper. Hit my lip and maaaaaaan did that hurt:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users