Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Failures

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
I tell poeple like that to go play Quazar! :)

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
At CSW on the weekend I had my drop leg holster attached only to my belt with the leg clips undone because I have a rash on my upper thigh- its going now. Anyways we were attacking the village but no one could hett across the bridges (yellows) so eventually the marshals allowed us to cross the river from anywhere.
I made a jump over the river near bakers crossing, about 5m to the right and took cover behind a tree. All was fine.
I force my friend to supress the opfor while I ran for a mound off earth, I kind I dived/slid and in the process my unclipped holster with my pistol in it (which is fairly heavy) smashed me where no man wants to get smashed:'( god that hurt

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots

New one from last weekend. I won't name anyone but we were playing the pistol and shotgun game and I was using the Franchie SAS ahotgun (which I would definately recomend as it's awsome) and I saw some kid on the other team who I vaguely know. I shot him in the legs and the three shotgun rounds hit him.

No joke he screamed so much I thaught he was dieing :lol: . I had shot loads of other people in that game and no one else had such a big reaction. Afterwards he started complaining to me it really hert, the FPS was too high and that he was going to try and get me banned. I know for a fact the FPS is not too high because I had it chronoed at the Labs a month before! In the end I told him to ______ off because he was really getting on my nerves. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN DON'T PLAY AIRSOFT! :angry:

Fail :P
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!

Trespassing, using weapons in public, no eye protection.. :rolleyes:

Its thanks to people like you that we have VCRA. :angry:

dont cry!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Trespassing, using weapons in public, no eye protection.. :rolleyes:

Its thanks to people like you that we have VCRA. :angry:

dont cry!

He's not crying, and there is no need to say such a thing.

What you described was a perfect example of why the sale of RIF's has had to be regulated. From an observers view people running round with guns can mean real guns. If said observer then goes and report it to the police then they are going to get involved with real guns and shoot them if they consider that they or anyone else is at risk. The land owner isn't going to be very happy with all that has gone on either!

This is the last I want to see of this particular discussion anway as it could easily turn into a full blown arguement. That goes for Matt! and you .:l2 a tt l e S:.

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
back when i lived in ireland you could get one no problem until last year its all change thay are now posted to the nearest police station (not joking)

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Mine had to be yesterday at Northfleet, I called a gun hit, pulled my pistol, started walking backwards while shooting, caught my boot on something, and ended up doing a backward roll while still shooting and being shot at. Suprised my gas canister in my dump pouch on my back didn't explode tbh :P
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: JG M4A1 CQB
    SW40F CO2 blowback
My first ever game, It was a woodland game, capture the flag because were cool :D, I managed to get the flag, last guy on my team and they had two, almost got to the end and bang!

No I didnt get shot, there a metre long rabbit or whatever hole that was covered up, leg went straight into it and got stuck -.- the bright side is that they never found me, bad side is after the time limit I had to call the Marshall for 'assistance' -.-
Need help beginning? Go here:
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3779

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
Alberts (KWA M9 Madness) did that today :P
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
My only real fail was losing my P226 for half the day. Lanyard all the way these days. Once when i went paintballing, i slide down a steep hill, and my gun got caught half way down by the trigger guard. had to run around and up, and fall down again to get it as it was too steep to climb.

But, lots of talks of holes, reminds me of when i worked at an outdoor adventure company, we were playing a kind of CTF game with kids, and a girl was running.. slipped, and went waist deep into a badger hole and got stuck. Quite funny seeing a body, head and arms sticking out the ground, waving about. She was crying and worried the badger would drag her to hell, but afterwards i had a good laugh with the teachers. bless 'em!

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
hehe...

The more paintball guns stuck in unreachable places the better i says
Formally 'BatHat'

bennybenben

bennybenben

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: JG M4A1 CQB
    SW40F CO2 blowback

Alberts (KWA M9 Madness) did that today :P

its easily done!:P
Need help beginning? Go here:
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=3779

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

But, lots of talks of holes, reminds me of when i worked at...

Oh god no, i thought airsoft was a "clean" community :P

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

Oh you naive fool... :P :lol:

I had a really funny one the first time I dismantled and re-built my P229, a real Johnny English moment.

Took pistol down, cleaned it. Everything was fine.
Put it back together. Seemed fine. Gassed up, and loaded, I took it for a test spin.

Suddenly there's a huge puff of gas, and in true Johnny English fashion, the mag falls out and the slide is catapulted across the room. A bb rolls out of the barrel.

And that my friends, was the day I learnt to make sure the slide-lock was let properly!
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
At least you had the trigger :P

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

That Zak, is without a doubt the most untrue statemant ever made on this forum :lol:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

That Zak, is without a doubt the most untrue statemant ever made on this forum :lol:

Quoted for the truth :)
Rabbit holes, you're not an airsofter till you've been in one :P

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
a week back we were messing around in my backyard (middle of nowhere, 2 acres), and somebody had brought down a can of red gas and decided to do a pistols only game. we all had a bit of fun, and then a mate of mine with a (unknown branded) M1911 braced and decided to fire at me, pulling the trigger the entire rear slide flew back and hit him full in the mouth. i remember crying with laughter, and seeing grown men rolling around complaining of stitches through fits of laughter only added.
lol - just doesn't put it across.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

pulling the trigger the entire rear slide flew back and hit him full in the mouth.

Was he in pain after that? Or was it a plastic slide?
Atleast my SIGgy lobbed the slide forwards...

I got my rifle sling and webbing stuck on a tree once. Nearly strangled myself, because I didn't notice at the time...
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1623 posts
Assaulting a hill single handedly, literally on some sort of ramboesque rampage of death and destruction, took out all the other team after my own side had been decimated (me and three others left out of fifteen, of which two needed a medic but were under fire and one was pinned down at the base of the hill). Got slaughtered from behind by an ex para whilst changing mag; he was the only guy I hadn't managed to take out D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users