Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airsoft Failures

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Ouch, I tried to take cover by jumping.in a small ditch once, turns out it was actually a water filled trench :( I was soaked lol

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Had a 'nade land in front of me when I was prone, jumped up, ran for my life, and heard it explode. The one and only pea that hit me was right in the butt cheek. It hurt to sit down :(
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
LOL so i went airsofting when it was raining in the morning...heavily...then i thought to myself that my shoes are muddy...why don't i walk in some puddles to get the mud off...the puddle came nearly up to my knee :( lol

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

_chris_

_chris_

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: well p90 . sa80. glock pistol

• Loadouts: ghillie suit!!!!
looking down the magnified scope of rifle, slowly edging sideways and then bumped into a tree and scope fell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know how but it took me ages to get it on then quickely adjust it, NOT A GOOD DAY!

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
a mate of mine was running away from being shot at and his prosthetic leg came off and shocked everyone near him then i see him "hoping" back to it shooting all round him it was epic

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Guns: KWA M4A1 RIS
    WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

• Loadouts: FG A-TACS (UBACS and Gen III style trousers)
    OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

• Sites: HALO MILL

Ouch, I tried to take cover by jumping.in a small ditch once, turns out it was actually a water filled trench :( I was soaked lol

Yeah, ive done that before at F&O Heywood, jumped into a 'stream' chasing after some guys with an objective, turns out the 'stream' came up to my waist!!! Was not good, pyro got soaked too... :(

Petrellinkez

Petrellinkez

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

• Guns: G&G GR15 Raider Blowback
    L96
    KJ Works P226
Last game of the day, epically failed about 15 mins from the end. Running the trenches at my local site, go to fire M203, forgot to load, kept running and slipped falling onto my M4 and snapped it in half. Left it there thinking, it'll be fine i'll fix it when i get home. Pulled sidearm, No Gas... Knifing it is then... :/

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN

was playing a wee game of airsoft with my mates at this abandoned quarry we found...

As i shot the gun, the bb bounced off the door and hit me right in the eye xD... he quickly saw his opportunity and shot me right in the nuts.

i wouldn't <_< recommend doing that by the way lol...

luckly i didnt damage my eye............................... or go nads lmao!!!

Trespassing, using weapons in public, no eye protection.. :rolleyes:

Its thanks to people like you that we have VCRA. :angry:

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
@Matt! +1

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Last game at F&O Heywood (2-ish weeks ago)

Spent ages trying to sneakily climb a fair steep hill on one side of the stream river, up a water logged slope.
I'd finally crested the hill, and was about to set up position when the water-logged ground gave way. I knew it had been raining the day before, but I didn't think it was that bad.

I started sliding feet first, on my arse down the hill - when someone from OpFor spotted me. And sprayed me. All around a...certain...part of my anatomy. And continued to do so as I slid down the hill - his excuse was "I didn't raise my arm, stand up or yell hit" - yeah, bit hard to do when you're shooting down a near vertical slope, trying to stop before you end up in the water, or hit the rocks below...
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

The Leprechaun!

The Leprechaun!

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Guns: KWA M4A1 RIS
    WE XDM
    KJW Glock 19

• Loadouts: FG A-TACS (UBACS and Gen III style trousers)
    OD RICAS Compact
    (Plus DPM and UCP)

• Sites: HALO MILL
Wow, dont we make Heywood sound like a fun place to be! :D

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
well i got my M16 chronoing at 156fps -_-

other than that.... never really failed hard enough to warrrent a post here really.

and Joe, I can't help but notice you only ever post when you are 'doing coursework' or 'revising' :lol:

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
After getting a very nice string of kills i took cover behind a bunker. I looked round the bunker and took a shot at a guy on the other team. Nothing fired so he shot me. I called hit, turned round to walk back to the regen point but hit a tree and fell over :lol:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

W.E. L85 & SUSAT

Generic soldier 2007+
Just had another one, and its driving me nuts.

I thought I'd update the look of my SIG. I'd started to do so, sanding away at some of the paint to leave me with a nice bare-metal finish in places.
Almost finished. It was looking good.

I then picked up the wrong piece of sand paper (course/rough) and scraped the wrong area, leaving an awful mark. Since I have no black paint that matches the area...I'm having to sand all of it off <_<

Also, just taken my beloved Saytie away to have an overhaul. I feel sad without her it :mellow: .
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Preperation is your freind.... If you had masked off all the areas you didnt want marked before you started you wouldnt of made that mistake :)

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

W.E. L85 & SUSAT

Generic soldier 2007+

Preperation is your freind.... If you had masked off all the areas you didnt want marked before you started you wouldnt of made that mistake :)

And hindsight is a wonderful thing :P

Well, I've nearly done. Its looking ok, and I think I prefer the new black.

Keenan6658

Keenan6658

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I'll add my Failure, although embarrassing. :(

Sneaking through the woodline, all of a sudden, i hear a 'ssssssss',

I say to my friend: What the hell is that noise?'

I look down, its in my grenade bag attached to my leg...

'RUUUUNNN!!'

Nothing i can possibly do... cant put my hand in there! So i just turn away and let it go off :( 4 grenades in total went off in my leg bag blowing a hole straight through it and my pants. Suffice to say i had some bruising after that game, and never used a leg bag for a load of grenades ever again.

Good times.

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots

Nothing i can possibly do... cant put my hand in there! So i just turn away and let it go off :(

Good times.

Should of dropped the pouch... i bet you hand stung a bit

just reread your post... i is stoopid
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
not my own failure, but a mates.
my friends family owns a 20 acre coppice woodland (with a small hill area with a warhouse and bunker built by us) area and decided to buy about 20 20 shotguns and 10 DE M4's (as well as a couple of BE augs and Xm8's brought by other) he invited me around because i was "the airsoft army geek", i turned up with my WE HK416 (with C02 mags), M16 with systema internals, dual HFC M9's and my ruger C02 superhawk thinking it was going to be similar to a normal skirmish.
the first game there were 3 teams, me with my M16 (to make it fairer i used only 30rd Pmags and on semi) and both M9's, a girl and a guy with shotguns, and a guy with a aug.
the second team, 10 shotguns, 2 xm8's, and 4 M4's
team 3, 8 shotguns, 1 xm8, 1 aug and 6 M4's.
we started off with a simple team death match, i was one of the first killed (by my female teammate with a shotgun(i did get about 5-8 kills though)).
the second game both of the other teams decided to hide in the warehouse and team up, but i had decided to get the HK416 out, it was like something the SAS did, and the noise the HK416 made actually reverberated through the warehouse.
now the fail.
after about 10mins and almost out of ammo the remaining enemy team decided to run (i gave one of my 2 radios to the rest of my team waiting outside) running outside i let the 416 hang on it's sling and brought out both of the M9's firing till empty, there was me, the girl with the shotgun, and one remaining enemy who was running away, holstering the pistols, bringing up the 416 aimed for the centre of the back, and fired, right at that moment he stepped in a rabbit hole and fell, with the BB hitting him in the back of the head, for the rest of the week he refused to speak to me because the round left a huge red welt on the back of the head (he had shaved the back and sides of his hair), and everybody was rolling with laughter because he yelped when hitting the rabbit hole and screamed when the round hit. unfortunately there weren't any pics because of the screaming rage he had and going home immediately.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
New one from last weekend. I won't name anyone but we were playing the pistol and shotgun game and I was using the Franchie SAS ahotgun (which I would definately recomend as it's awsome) and I saw some kid on the other team who I vaguely know. I shot him in the legs and the three shotgun rounds hit him.

No joke he screamed so much I thaught he was dieing :lol: . I had shot loads of other people in that game and no one else had such a big reaction. Afterwards he started complaining to me it really hert, the FPS was too high and that he was going to try and get me banned. I know for a fact the FPS is not too high because I had it chronoed at the Labs a month before! In the end I told him to ______ off because he was really getting on my nerves. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN DON'T PLAY AIRSOFT! :angry:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users