Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM G36c For Sale (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Big Boss

Big Boss

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: TM M14 RAS
    G+G UMG
    Socom Gear M9A1 SOF (For Sale)

• Loadouts: Helikon Multicam SFU
Hi Guys,

I have for sale a Marui G36c, upgraded with M100 spring. Last time I checked it, which was the 24th of this month, it was kicking out 345fps.

Included in the sale is a Laylax large handguard which allows the use of large batteries, so I will throw in 2 x 8.4v 3700 mah batteries and a charger.
I have 3 hi cap mags and 1 lo cap which will also be included, aswell as a Viper South African Assault Vest in black, and a pair of Rhino full finger, full armour gloves.

This gun has only seen 3 day skirmishes at Phoenix Airsoft.

I'm wanting 200 for the lot as I cannot afford to keep the amount of guns I have lol

I am open to offer and/or swaps, but I will not two tone.
Pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking. BB

G36cSAM

G36cSAM

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi Guys,

I have for sale a Marui G36c, upgraded with M100 spring. Last time I checked it, which was the 24th of this month, it was kicking out 345fps.

Included in the sale is a Laylax large handguard which allows the use of large batteries, so I will throw in 2 x 8.4v 3700 mah batteries and a charger.
I have 3 hi cap mags and 1 lo cap which will also be included, aswell as a Viper South African Assault Vest in black, and a pair of Rhino full finger, full armour gloves.

This gun has only seen 3 day skirmishes at Phoenix Airsoft.

I'm wanting 200 for the lot as I cannot afford to keep the amount of guns I have lol

I am open to offer and/or swaps, but I will not two tone.
Pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking. BB

Hi you have pm mate.

Big Boss

Big Boss

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: TM M14 RAS
    G+G UMG
    Socom Gear M9A1 SOF (For Sale)

• Loadouts: Helikon Multicam SFU
SOLD!! Mods please do your thing

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users