Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cyma 18c glock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
I'm selling this 5 week old cyma electric Glock for 40 or a reasonable offer... ;)
It was working fine until I gave it to someoone to "upgrade" for me...well he couldn't and in the procees it looks like he's fried the battery(????) it shows charged but will not fire the gun then when removed reads a s flat again it fireswhen attached to another battery(8.4v)but it will only fire in full auto mode.
He stripped 2 screws at the back,I've replaced them,they protude slightly but not noticeable on the hand.
It was working very well,empties a mag very quickly I just yearned for more POWER,std running low 200's.
Comes in the original box,1 mag,battery(naff,I believe) and the charger which has been adapted to fit a smart charger,the original charger can be converted back and is included.....
Proper size and weight....
Posted Image

Earthworm

Earthworm

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: w700

• Loadouts: BRITISH DPM
hey this still up for sale buddy??

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

hey this still up for sale buddy??

Apologies m8,I tried to fix it but lost toooo many parts,no longer available....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users