Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pistol Clearout

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Decided it's long past time I clear out some of my pistols; the following have never been skirmished, they were mostly used for practice shooting. More pictures available on request; serious offers only, please.

Chrome Tokyo Marui M9 (GBB)
SOLD

Marushin Mauser M712 (NBB)
The very same Broomhandle reviewed by Snowman here.
Comes with one magazine, original grips (the weighted, fake wood ones) and replacement wood ones (pictured). Complete with original box and kaboodle.
Pic 1
Pic 2

Tokyo Marui SOCOM M23 (NBB)
SOLD
Comes with one spare mag (needs a replaced o-ring), suppressor and LAM unit. Comes with original hard case (pictured).
Pic 1
Pic 2

HFC Desert Eagle (GBB) x2
SOLD
Two, identical black HFC Desert Eagles. Each comes with one magazine and hard case.
Pic 1
Pic 2

CaM

CaM

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: Upgraded JG AUG
    Upgraded Warrior L96

• Loadouts: DPM combat 95's
    Ghillie suit
    Camo hat/scarf
    Many other pieces of less important gear...

Are these pistols still available?

I am very interested in the two HFC Desert Eagles...

Before I make an offer though could you comment on the quality of them, seeing as they are quite cheap GBBs, and would you sell the pistols on their own without the cases?

Shots ring out in the midnight sky...

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Are these pistols still available?

I am very interested in the two HFC Desert Eagles...

Before I make an offer though could you comment on the quality of them, seeing as they are quite cheap GBBs, and would you sell the pistols on their own without the cases?

The pistols are all available, although the two Deagles are currently under offer by another poster.

As far as quality, the HFC Desert Eagles are about as good as the TM equivalent; the only real indicators are the logos on the grips and the markings on the slide. They have a good weight to them and kick back pretty impressively. The construction is a very good quality ABS, that I'm told is green gas safe (but personally I'd stick with Predator at most).

I'd rather not split the pistols from their cases, mostly for ease of shipping to keep them from getting damaged.

Hope that helps!

CaM

CaM

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Upgraded Warrior L96

Ghillie suit
    Camo hat/scarf

I am selling my beloved upgraded Warrior l96 very soon (within a week or so) so I will be able to make a certain offer on these when I know how much it is selling for...
I can afford to pay around 80 for these now but that really depends on what I sell my sniper rifle for, and I will revise my offer if necessary then, what you are thinking...

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I am selling my beloved upgraded Warrior l96 very soon (within a week or so) so I will be able to make a certain offer on these when I know how much it is selling for...
I can afford to pay around 80 for these now but that really depends on what I sell my sniper rifle for, and I will revise my offer if necessary then, what you are thinking...

The current offer for the pair of Deagles stands at 90 + postage. I'd have to give the original offeror priority in them, presuming he still wants them.

CaM

CaM

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Upgraded Warrior L96

Ghillie suit
    Camo hat/scarf

If that is the case, I can offer 95 + postage, but I will not be able to pay until I sell my other gun, which should not be long as a few people have contacted me. It is your choice whether you would prefer to take this other persons offer or wait a week or so until I can follow through with my one. I assume that this price will be including the cases aswell?

Thank you!

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

If that is the case, I can offer 95 + postage, but I will not be able to pay until I sell my other gun, which should not be long as a few people have contacted me. It is your choice whether you would prefer to take this other persons offer or wait a week or so until I can follow through with my one. I assume that this price will be including the cases aswell?

Thank you!

I'll PM the other person to see if they're definitely going ahead with the offer; it only seems fair. If he backs out, then I'm happy to accept your offer. (And yes, the price includes the cases too!)

Thanks!

CaM

CaM

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Upgraded Warrior L96

Ghillie suit
    Camo hat/scarf

OK that seems fair.

Let me know if you want to take up my offer.

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

OK that seems fair.

Let me know if you want to take up my offer.

Okay, the other poster still hasn't responded to my PMs, so I'm happy to accept your offer of 95 + p&p. PM me and we'll work out payment details.

Thanks!

CaM

CaM

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Upgraded Warrior L96

Ghillie suit
    Camo hat/scarf

Hi,
I have had some strange news from the buyer of my sniper rifle which shocked me but he can't buy the rifle now, however I have put it up for sale again and I expect to get a high level of interest as before.
I do really want to buy these pistols, but unfortunately until I shift this gun I will not be able to pay, please be patient with me, it should be sold by the end of this week, and I am as surprised as anyone this has happened I have only found this out this morning. I am really sorry.
Cam

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
That's fair enough mate, not a whole lot you can do about it! I'll mark the Deagles as provisionally sold, let me know when things are straightened out!

Ashman

Ashman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: Ares DSR-1, CYMA AK47 Spetsnaz, Socom Gear MEU
I'll offer 50 for the TM M9.

Dack

Dack

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
See first post; Desert Eagles are available again.

limejoe

limejoe

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

See first post; Desert Eagles are available again.

HI how much for one desert eagle including packaging thanks Joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users