Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG MP5 A4 with accessories

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Lee Thompson

Lee Thompson

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: JG MP5A4
    Warrior L96
Make - JG
Model - MP5 A4
Accessories - Red dot sight, Claw mount. 5 low cap mags ( 1 Broke) 1 hi-cap, Barrel mount.
Condition - Good/Used
FPS - Came at 320fps but not sure what it is now.
Splits/Swaps/Parts Exchange - Yes/No/No
Price/Payment - 120/ Paypal
Pictures - Yes via email

Im open to offers. This is an ex 2 tone is now black. comes with 5 low cap mags one is broken and a hi cap mag. Gun in very good condition, not used often, never skrimished. Includes 1800mAh battery + charger.

Postage - 5.00
Pickup welcome if you live in Northern Ireland

tomo9992

tomo9992

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
pm'd

merkage21

merkage21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: jg m4

• Loadouts: none
hi what do you mean by splits,also,il give you 85+p&p,thanks,please reply asap

Lee Thompson

Lee Thompson

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Warrior L96
Hi what i mean by splits is that id be willing to sell parts of the gun separatly eg if you wanted the mags and not the gun etc...

85 is a bit low consiering the extra mags and red dot. Say 110 inc Postage.

Thanks.

merkage21

merkage21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Hi what i mean by splits is that id be willing to sell parts of the gun separatly eg if you wanted the mags and not the gun etc...

85 is a bit low consiering the extra mags and red dot. Say 110 inc Postage.

Thanks.

hi ,what if i bought the gun alone,would you do it for 85 then,and thanks for the quick reply

Lee Thompson

Lee Thompson

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Warrior L96
Hey, Id be happy with 85 for the gun 1 mag, battery and charger + 5 p+p?

Are you UKARA Registered if your not the gun will Need to be 2 Tone which i can do for a extra charge (whatever paint costs)

Lee

merkage21

merkage21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Are you UKARA Registered if your not the gun will Need to be 2 Tone which i can do for a extra charge (whatever paint costs)

Lee

hi and thanks,im happy to give you 90,can i have your paypal and could you hold the gun until friday as thats when i get paid,thanks,oh and how mutch is the red dot sight,also i live in england ,birmingham,is that ok and could i have some pics,my email is ramellmerkage1@live.co.uk

merkage21

merkage21

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Lee

hi and thanks,im happy to give you 90,can i have your paypal and could you hold the gun until friday as thats when i get paid,thanks,oh and how mutch is the red dot sight,also i live in england ,birmingham,is that ok and could i have some pics,my email is ramellmerkage1@live.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users