Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sniper rifle advice?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Ash

Ash

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: SRC M4A1.

• Loadouts: viper LA tactical vest,viper 3 point sling,viper tactical gloves,ex brittish army boots.
hey a friend of mine asked me to post this, he is looking at buying a sniper rifle, he has got a low budget so is a choice between the uhc super 9 w700 or the swiss arms m6/sa1

i have never used either of these guns so i would like you help to help me advise my friend

thanks

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
How low is the budget??

Ash

Ash

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Loadouts: viper LA tactical vest,viper 3 point sling,viper tactical gloves,ex brittish army boots.

How low is the budget??

anything up to and including 130

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

MMM a bit low for a decent sniper is this the first time he has been a sniper??

Ash

Ash

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

MMM a bit low for a decent sniper is this the first time he has been a sniper??

he has used a friends rifle but he cant get more money and he realy wants to get a sniper, what should i recomend to him out of the w700 or the m6??

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

I would recomend he just get a AEG and stick a tighbore in it and load up some low/mid caps and see if he enjoys that

Beacuase i tell you what 98% on snipers bought buy new players end up getting sold for half the price 2 weeks later

Please pass this on as its a shame that young players leave the sport because they dont have enough money to buy a aeg

Thanks

Jack

Ash

Ash

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I would recomend he just get a AEG and stick a tighbore in it and load up some low/mid caps and see if he enjoys that

Beacuase i tell you what 98% on snipers bought buy new players end up getting sold for half the price 2 weeks later

Please pass this on as its a shame that young players leave the sport because they dont have enough money to buy a aeg

Thanks

Jack

i said for him to do that but he is sticking to his guns and sayin he wants a sniper so what should i say w700? or sa1?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

Its up to him what which one dose he like best??

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
the w700 looses accuracy at range.
I havent heard anything on the other one.

has he seen the A&K Dragunov?

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Ash

Ash

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

the w700 looses accuracy at range.
I havent heard anything on the other one.

has he seen the A&K Dragunov?

yeh he has but evey where he looks its out of stock or not listed, does any1 kno what the swiss arms SA1/M6 is like?

Mitchell Gee

Mitchell Gee

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

• Guns: VFC Mk.16 (SCAR-L)
    G&G GR16 (M4)
    HFC HG-185 (Glock 17)

• Loadouts: S95 BDU's
    5.11 VTAC Vest
    Hi-tech Fiftypeaks boots
although having a nice sniper is good has he tried looking at a rifle and purchasing a scope??? you find the one with the longer barrels are better.... pass these links to him please:
G3:
http://justbbguns.co.....head=G3 RIFLE

UMP:
http://justbbguns.co.....=HY0150C UMPA

L86:
http://justbbguns.co.....d=L85A2 SA80A

SM6 (sniper rifle):
http://justbbguns.co.....ad=SM6 HUNTER

Scopes:
http://justbbguns.co.....TRIC GUNSIGHT

http://justbbguns.co...o...OT SCOPE Z1

I have got the G3...

Look for bullpup guns (guns with the mag behind the trigger) like the L86 or SM6 or 1:1 scale rifles like the G3...

if he doesnt like any of them get him to browse around http://justbbguns.co.uk/

hope i help,
mitchell

p.s sorry 4 long long long message.
Formally 'BatHat'

I skirmish around the Reading to Watford area, Mainly Red 1 Skirmish and The Mall, PM me if you skirmish there :)

TheAirsoftMachine

TheAirsoftMachine

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• Guns: r700/w700 sniper rifle and a glock 17 pistol GB

• Loadouts: i have black combat trousers,jacket with a black assault vest and a banaclava.

hey a friend of mine asked me to post this, he is looking at buying a sniper rifle, he has got a low budget so is a choice between the uhc super 9 w700 or the swiss arms m6/sa1

i have never used either of these guns so i would like you help to help me advise my friend

thanks

i am selling a w700 for 80 only used 3 time but it needs a new scope as mositure has got into the inner frame of the lens if hes intrested check out my user or pm on 07707735662 but for a first sniper as it was mine untill recently i got a new one,yea 300fps it is a good sniper and lightway(very)

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Someone's either a year and a half behind the rest of us, has such a slow Internet connection that it takes a year to post a message, or they can't read dates. Which one is it? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users