Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for warrior L96 two tone sniper. Im very eager to buy one and should get money quickly.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mjww

mjww

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: AUG
    Colt
    G36
Looking for warrior L96 two tone sniper. Im very eager to buy one and should get money quickly.

Preferbly would like one with scope and bi-pod.

regards

matt

nils

nils

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: m47 shotgun
    cyma desert eagle
    l96

Preferbly would like one with scope and bi-pod.

regards

matt

i have exactly what you need, however my friend has offered me 120 so unless you are willing to go higher...

the gun looks great, shoots perfectly, has scope and bipod, comes with a thousand or so bb's, scope caps, barrel protector and 3 mags

wassupdoc

wassupdoc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: L.85 A2 two tone with 3-7x scope, CYMA desert eagle two tone, m93 rafica

• Loadouts: glasses, armoured gloves

i have exactly what you need, however my friend has offered me 120 so unless you are willing to go higher...

the gun looks great, shoots perfectly, has scope and bipod, comes with a thousand or so bb's, scope caps, barrel protector and 3 mags

Hi, I'm looking for the exact same thing and would be willing to go up to 140 depending on what condition it is in, also please could you state delivery method?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users