Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

best place to buy.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sol1821

sol1821

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
im sure this has been asked 100 times before so i apologise for probably asking it again, i did try and search the forum but nothing came up.

im looking for 6mm .20g bio bb's, preferably white.

wheres the best place to buy these from, im looking for a decent quality bb but id like it as cheap as possible, dont mind ordering in bulk.

im also looking for green gas (this sort http://www.flecktarn.../ascgg1nx.html) i can find it for 7 each when i buy 10 at a time, is there better out there?

thanks in advance

sol

Toast

Toast

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: MP5 SD5
    Desert Eagle
    SA80
    M11A1 NS2 (Mac 11)
    ACM 500
    AK74

• Loadouts: full flecktarn for woodland and full blacks for CQB
www.airsoftworld.net

most bio BBs are an off white colour, cream/beige.

they sell all kinds of gas too.

failing that try Landwarriorairsoft.com.. or zerooneairsoft.com.. and airsoft stockist really.. BBs and gas are basics

sol1821

sol1821

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

www.airsoftworld.net

most bio BBs are an off white colour, cream/beige.

they sell all kinds of gas too.

failing that try Landwarriorairsoft.com.. or zerooneairsoft.com.. and airsoft stockist really.. BBs and gas are basics

cheers:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users