Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Airsoft World

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

WE GLOCK 17 GEN 4

• Loadouts: ATACS FG.

I ordered my first ever AEG from these when i knew little about Airsoft, so it was a two tone and I paid £185 G&G M4 Carbine plus £20 Two toning ( What a JOKE ) and it took 6 weeks to arrive, my mate ordered the same one at the same time his took a week and half but fell to pieces on first use and I mean TOOOOOO PIECES.

I've only ever made three orders with them, the second one I spent about £850 with them and all arrived in time and in perfect order, the third was like £40 but took ages to arrive and it was crap they sent so tried to return took three months just to get an RMA number from them.

It would appear to me that if your spending a decent amount of money they will look after you to a certain fashion or degree but spend a little and they simply couldn't give a sh*t about your custom, personally they are falling closely inline with Just BB Guns which are a joke in themselves away.

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• Guns: G&G UMG
    WE G17
    CYMA MP5K (2tone)
    TM Foliage Warrior

• Loadouts: Woodland DPM
    Urban Casual

• Sites: The Fort (fife)
    The Fortress (fife)
    Fife Wargames
    Bunker 31 (Aberdeen)

Airsoft World is just around the corner from where I live. The guys there are about the most helpful guys that I have met in the (excuse the pun) airsoft world, aside from most of the guys on this forum or course! Have bought most of my guns from them (other than my first AEG which I got from *DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN* JustBBGuns) and have had guns recommended to me before making a potentially stupid mistake

Click here to check out DXFALCON on Soundcloud

Are you new? Need help? Read this guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users