Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L96 warrior Two-Tone, very interested

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

mjww

mjww

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: AUG
    Colt
    G36
Really interested in buying the L96, done alot of research, love the gun, two-tone, scope and pipod, sling if possible, also any extra magazines would be a bonus

regards

matt :)

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: 2 tone m 14 socom

• Loadouts: lots of it

Really interested in buying the L96, done alot of research, love the gun, two-tone, scope and pipod, sling if possible, also any extra magazines would be a bonus

regards

hi i have one im selling 130 pounds 3-9x 40 scope and a bi pod 1 mag but all are in perfect condition pm me if interested

reader

reader

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: n

• Loadouts: british dpm

regards

i have a l96 that was two tone now black i may have a spare mag around scope 3-9x40 and bipod with side ris rail sling not the rubbish sling that came with it 2 point around 450 fps gun bag in pic not included

130 including postage

Attached Files

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone

i have a l96 that was two tone now black

Legally you can't sell it to him.
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closing this due to age. Use PM's please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users