Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

sniper guns

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

muppit

muppit

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
ok , after some advice on maybe getting a sniper gun as i had a play with one this weekend at the site i play at . The problem i have is im left handed and found using a right handed one a bit of a pain as i allways ended up lowering the gun to reload and so when i missed i would have to re-sight them to shoot again ..

Anyway i can only find 1 sniper gun that can be used left handed and this is a Warrior MB-06 Carbine SR , so has anyone got / used this gun ?

http://www.actionhob...nd_AP9Z0~0.aspx

ty in advance

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
i dont see why this would affect you using a different hand the bolt is still in the same position?

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
its a B*tch to c*** them lefty/righty if you are lefty.
the gun (linked in OP) has the bolt on either side (you change it) and it makes it work properly for leftists.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
oh right didn't see that :) good feature.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

muppit

muppit

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
yes it was a right pain doing lefty/righty every time i fired it and i ended up c***ing it using my right hand, but as i said i would loose sight of people doing it that way

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
is it possible to use your right hand to c*** it from hiolding it, if its rested on something, can you keep the left hand on the grip, and use the right to c*** it.
I just tried now with elder bro's L96 and it seemed to work alright, I mean, its wierd, but I am a righty shooting how I wouldn't usually doing something even lefties struggle with :D

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users