Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NEED HIGH FPS LOW PRICE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

desert_eagle_lover

desert_eagle_lover

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: p26c glock broken S&W m3000
so my m3000 broke and im looking for a replacement i need a gun with high fps and relativly low price

i have around 40-60 to spend

i live in south east london

if u want instant replies contact me on

terra1zethan@msn.com

also i forgot to say what im looking for i like guns with high fps from around 300 upwards i like revolvers desert eagles assult rifles snipers anything really..... i prefer metal but its not a must....

i am not ukara registered so i prefer 2 tone but its not a problem i have paint in my fathers garage.

i can pick up if its local but would prefer it to be delievered so i can give cash in hand or paypal if not but rly prefer to give cash uppon delievery and i can pay petrol money to a extent....

please leave a reply so i can get a jist on peoples opinions on this and suggestions wouldnt come a miss!

thanks
Ethan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users