Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

kaos

kaos

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I'm getting out of airsofting so all my gear is up for sale including my guns:

Make: TM Original
Gun/Model:M4
Accessories: 3x TM 300rd high caps, 1x TM 60 low cap, saddle type battery
Condition:Used
FPS:330
Details: Originaly this started life as a stock TM M4, its been fitted with Guarder M100 Full tune-up kit with Steel Gear Set, Polycarbonate Piston, Enhanced Piston Head, Chromium Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Nozzle, Bearing Spring Guide, Tappet Plate, Oiless Bushes,M100 Spring, Shim Set & Lubricant.
Fitted with a dboys metal knights body, tight bore barrel and custom hop up system and the electrics rewired to take a saddle type battery.

I've had this for a while and it's in used condition but it outranges and outfires most guns I've gone up against and I have taken good care of it with the upgrades being less then a year old.

Price/Payment: looking for 250 +P&P or any reasonable offer, any questions feel free to drop me a PM

Pictures:
http://s882.photobuc...nt=Image014.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users