Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Who's from South Yorkshire...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: Jing Gong MP5 RAS, Jing Gong MP5-J, AGM038 M4 Stubby, Tokyo Muari HiCapa 4.3...
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there are many plays from South Yorkshire?!

I'm currently playing in a venue in Sheffield (The Stan), Not sure if the site rings a bell or not but I'm trying to drum up some more players to start playing here! The Stan is a CQB site, set with a couple of buildings and abit of an outdoor area...

If anyone is interested in playing the site usually runs every Saturday and Sunday!

Finally, we are having a clean up operation on Sunday 18th July, with any one who helps out getting a FREE Evening Shoot the Following Friday!

If you interested let me know :)

AGM M4 Stubby | TM Hi-Capa 4.3 | KWA Glock 18C | KWA Glock 17

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi, im already down for the "clean up" never been before so will hopfully give me a chance to get to know 1 or 2 people... see you there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users