Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dingo dogs airsoft shop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Guns: ICS L85
    K J Works P226

• Loadouts: British DPM (woodland)
    FSBE Olive Molle assault vest
here is a good place to buy stuff from, Iv had RIFs and other bits off him and he is very reasonable and the good thing is if you ask his advice he wont tell you the most expensive option if there is other chepper options.

the good thing about the shop is it was set up by a player for players.

The more you sweat the less you bleed

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Cheers for that shaneyplane.
Price wise, he seems to be ok. He's got the cheapest ICS L86 I've seen at 380, which is tempting.

But, my mate Matthew wants to know if they do two-toning (he's seen an AEG he's after at a nice price) - I can't see any mention of this, and I get the feeling he doesn't 2-tone stuff.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
He's got a contact telephone number on there:

Also looks like he accepts just regular site membership as a defence if your mate has that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users