Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MP5A3 SWAT and extras

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Make:ics
Gun/Model:mp5as swat
Accessories:2x 200rnd mags,3x 240rnd mags and viper drop leg mag holder
Condition:used but very good condition
FPS:320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
Price/Payment:£170 posted and paypaled
Pictures http://s776.photobuc...Taz2-fiddy/mp5/

Right guys,time for a weapon change around so its time for the mp5 to go,as much as i love her.A3 swap version so has the sliding stock and flashlight handguard,and flashlight is fully functional and will come with the batteries too.Has had a new gearbox in about 2 months ago and has been use once since,only due to a new m4 being my new baby.Awesome gun,great for those cqb scenarios but also with great range.

probably covered it but if i hav missed anythin,just shout.open to sensible offers
Snipers Get More Head

XxxBIRCHYxxX

XxxBIRCHYxxX

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: G&P M249 Ranger
    ICS Sig SG551 Swat
    ICS M4A1 RIS
    ICS L86 A2 (LSW) with Susat
    TM Sig P226

• Loadouts: Marpat & Desert DPM

Make:ics
Gun/Model:mp5as swat
Accessories:2x 200rnd mags,3x 240rnd mags and viper drop leg mag holder
Condition:used but very good condition
FPS:320
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/no/no
Price/Payment:£170 posted and paypaled
Pictures http://s776.photobuc...Taz2-fiddy/mp5/

Right guys,time for a weapon change around so its time for the mp5 to go,as much as i love her.A3 swap version so has the sliding stock and flashlight handguard,and flashlight is fully functional and will come with the batteries too.Has had a new gearbox in about 2 months ago and has been use once since,only due to a new m4 being my new baby.Awesome gun,great for those cqb scenarios but also with great range.

probably covered it but if i hav missed anythin,just shout.open to sensible offers

hiya mate,

have you still got this gun, please let me know where abouts you live as well

regards

Peter
Peter aka BIRCHY (Spartan Airsoft Team)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users