Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS MP5 Swat Upgraded

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

fellowz23

fellowz23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: JG Mp5A4, A&K SVD, AGM H&K 416

• Loadouts: Warrior 901 Omega Chest Rig (Olive)
Make: ICS
Gun/Model: MP5 Swat
Accessories: Brand new ICS folding stock, 2 sliding stocks, Red dot sight, 2 High cap mags, Sling, Brand new King Arms Silencer, New King Arms Silencer Adapter, Active breaking MOSFET also il throw in a Firefox 11.1v Lipo.
Condition: Very good, Has had all new and upgraded internals but keeps jamming, but i think thats because i havnt got the Angle of the piston and all the stuff right but i can asure you there is NO damage to it at all.

It has a set of Element high speed gears, Ball Bearings not bushes, a reinforced gearbox but im not sure what make, ICS Upgraded Ally Piston/Spring Guide/Cylinder Head/Cylinder.
Also a Systema Area 1000 Ally Piston head, Element Hop-up bucking, Element shim set and a Modify Air seal nozzle.

And one of the best things, a brand new Mad Bull Black Python V2 6.03MM Tight bore Barrel 363mm.

Will throw in a new tub Gauder Phantom Teflon grease.

FPS: Not sure
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: All No
Price/Payment: 220 But make me an offer
Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And as you can see heres all the boxes and bags from the new stuff.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Heres the adapter.
Posted Image

I also have a KJ Glock 17 for 50 and some gear so drop me a pm if your intersted.

So just drop me a PM and remember cash only.

Thanks

fellowz23

fellowz23

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: JG Mp5A4, A&K SVD, AGM H&K 416

• Loadouts: Warrior 901 Omega Chest Rig (Olive)
Sorry meant Glock 27, il do the MP5 & Glock 27 for 270 come on need this gona.

Month old and 1 mag through it but 2 tone paint is coming off and il throw in some green gas.

Posted Image

And better pick of the MP5.
Posted Image

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users