Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tokyo Marui AK47

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: AK47
Accessories: Standard mag, 8.4v 3300mah battery and charger, sling
Condition: Excellent
FPS: 200

Price/Payment: 90

Hey all,

Having a clear out before I move house, I no longer play airsoft and this has been sitting around gathering dust. The rifle itself has been used less than 6 time's, the condition is very good. Completely standard no mod's except the battery and sling!
Very robust and a great rifle to use, a bit different to all the good guy weapons.
The stock need's 2 screws as they came loose (Common problem) and I have lost them so I've put on some tape to reinforce the stock. I remember it chrono'd in at just under 200fps last match (over a year ago) and was told to replace the spring if I wanted the rifle at game limit's, I've never got round to it and to be honest it never made a difference in game.

Posted Image

I live in Weston Super Mare just outside Bristol, local pick up available or paypal.

My email is the_lockster@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users