Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Wanted: M9 Rail

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: TM M92F - Custom Wesker Samurai Edge model
    TM Samurai Edge
    TM Ashford Gold Lugers
    JG M4 Carbine
Im looking for another rail for my M9. I already have the G&G rail i bought from Zero but at 22 its a bit much to buy another one so a 2nd hand one would do. Im wanting it to try something out, not entirely sure it will work or look half decent. Wesker's Samurai Edge model has an integrated rail:

Posted Image

So i wanted to try the idea of cutting the rail part off (cutting the parts off that hold it onto the trigger guard) and sticking that to the bottom of the frame for this look rather than somehow try and sculpt the rail myself. Im getting the skeleton hammer fitted soon and have sculpted the beavertail so all thats left is the rail look to make it as accurate to his as i possibly can

If anyone has one they dont need/want then let me know

Thanks ;)
- TM M92F - Samurai Edge Wesker custom model
- TM Barry Burton Samurai Edge
- TM Samurai Edge standard model
- TM Ashford Gold Lugers
- TM 1998 Biohazard 2 Leon Custom 6"/10" Desert Eagle
- Tanaka Works 6" Umbrella Revolver
- JG M4 Carbine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users