Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

tokyo marui mp5 quick sale wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Make: Tokyo marui
Gun/Model: Mp5 RAS
Accessories: Red dot scope, 2 x magazines (one of which hi cap), 2 Batterys, Carry bag
Condition: Overall good condition never been skirmished, if i recall correctly hop up needs adjusting, and cocking lever has been snapped off but this is only cosmetic see pics
FPS: Stock, 280 fps if i remember right
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 120 +P&p, ono Paypal / Collection

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The gun is overall in very good condition bought it about 5 years ago and has not been used for the last 4 and a half, I do remember that the hop up needs adjusting and the only damage is the cocking lever which has snapped off whilst being moved. Comes with the original red dot scope, two batteries, standard magazine and a 240 hi cap mag and a carry case as shown in pictures, will accept sensible offers.

Gun is located in Twyford which is near to Southampton and just off the m3.

Any questions feel free to ask here or Email me on Rtrigg89@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users