Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

A few choice guns for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

snake doctor

snake doctor

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: various m 4s, ics mp4 sds, WE gas m4

• Loadouts: brit gear
Hi fellow airsofters,

like most of us, i have gone a bit crazy in the past and now find i have a few choice items to meny. the following are all for sale as below, they are all fairly new and only skrimish a few times and sat in the collection.

cyma full stock ak47, geta condition only skrimished 3 times and shoots really well, will included 2 hi caps in sale

Jing jong sigg, with 2 hi caps, again shoots exstreamly well for its size and an excellent weapon

jing jong HK 416, excellent weapon (SOLD)

all are working perfectly and i will post pics shortly. items to be paid by pay-pal and price does not included postage
its sad to see them go but i need the space (for more guns). :P
I have taken great care of these items and they have been fully cleaned after every game..
PlEASE REMEMBER Under the new laws, the guns above are all original replicas and there for you must be UKARA approved in order to purchase them sorry but it's the law now.

Thanks for looking

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: CA P90 TR (Two-tone Red)

• Loadouts: Red Long-Sleeved T-shirt :)
    Walking boots
    Shooting glasses
Whereabouts are you (nothing specific, but if you're nearby I might be interested in the AK) also, I am not UKARA registered, so would you mind selling me it minus most of the outer shell as I actually only want the internals for a project and then it would count as parts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users