Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

fat_eddie

fat_eddie

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: BSA super ten k AIR ARM s 400k and a tippman a5 paint ball gun

• Loadouts: real tree gilly suit other bit and bobs of real tree stuff
New to airsoft thought Id say hello .
Ive been shooting air rifels the last 11 years and now due to presure from my wife its time for them to go :( I want to stay in a shooting enviroment but with somthing with a bit less power

Havent got a airsoft gun yet and wasnt very impressed with the paint ball gun I picked up so eny pointers on a gun would be great Ive seen a few guns that have bright colurs on them and was wounderin if I buy 1 and after my 3 games am I then stuck with a gun that stands out like a sore thumb or can they be painted or dipped

Plus do you have to be in some sort of a clan to do this sport or can you go along to a game and just join in

Eny help or info would be great thanks

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
can be solo or part of a team. either works.

you CAN respray your gun after you have been UKARA registered, but it is much easier to wait untill you are registered, and then get a RIF instead.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users